Notification (advice note)
C-Commerce (Collaborative Commerce)
CEPIK (Centralna Ewidencja Pojazdów i Kierowców)
The IT System of the Central Record of Vehicles and Drivers, which contains information about vehicles registered in Poland and drivers with a Polish driving licence. It comprises two records: the central record of vehicles (CEP) and the central record of drivers (CEK). The central record of vehicles collects data of vehicles registered in Poland.
Drivers’ working time
Terms of Transport
Cabotage, cabotage transport
External transport costs
Chains, fixing chains
Mats (anti slip mats)
Polish General Forwarding Rules
- non-replaceable pallets: a driver does not need to have additional pallets in the truck; goods are packed on the pallets during loading and are handed over together with pallets during unloading;
- replaceable pallets: replacement pallets are transported in the truck (in the pallet basket); during loading, a driver hands over the number of pallets that equals to the number of pallets loaded; during unloading, a driver receives the number of empty pallets that equals to the number of pallets unloaded. The whole operation is reflected in the transport documentation (pallet receipt).
Transport łączący ze sobą różne środki transportu, takie jak np. samochód i kolej czy samochód i statek. Ma to na celu optymalizację kosztów transportu.
- in the case of refrigerated trucks, only back loading is possible;
- Walking Floor: easy top loading, usually for loose materials (side or back loading is also possible);
- Box truck (stiff construction): only back loading;
- Tilt/Curtain: one of the most popular trailers: side, top and back loading possible.