Dear customers, we encourage you to fill out the shipment quote form. After providing the necessary data and sending it to us within 24 hours, our employees will become familiar with its content and prepare an individual offer. A guardian will be assigned to you, who will answer all your questions, clarify any doubts and ensure efficient analysis of the offer and implementation of the order following the offer.
Why is it important to fill out the freight shipping quote form?
Calculation of freight quote is a complex process that is difficult to automate. An all-year contract inquiry is priced differently than a one-off transport order with a close delivery date. By filling out the form below, we will be able to prepare a customized offer for you.
* – fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, the more details you provide, the easier it will be for us to prepare an offer tailored to your needs.
Some error has occured.
Types of transport inquiries
Most often, we receive two types of transport inquiries. We distinguish them using the following criteria:
- transport volume
- the time required to execute the transportation of the given volume.
Depending on the type of inquiry, the freightquote may be slightly different:
Regarding a contract inquiry (long-term repetitive cooperation), the following aspects need to be considered:
- adjusting the availability and type of fleet in a specified period of time, adjusting the price, which will be resistant to the market situation, including e.g. all fixed costs, vehicle operating costs, drivers’ remuneration, tolls or periodic average fluctuations in fuel prices,
- preparing an annual load schedule, which takes into account rules of transportation around bank holidays and national holidays – adjusted to the needs of the sender, their production capacity, as well as securing the return route of the vehicle (after all, empty runs are never profitable).
- we specify the expiry date of the offer acceptance for the inquiry (e.g. 2 weeks or until the end of the tender),
- we also determine whether to prepare an additional variant with cargo insurance for the Client. The insurance is to protect the value of the cargo in case something unexpected occurs during transport.
Freightquote for a one-off transport order
The rate can be set more flexibly, depending on:
- the current market situation,
- fuel costs,
- plan of return loads,
- the period in which transport is to be executed (e.g. export from Poland before Christmas may be more expensive due to the limited number of return loads – sometimes postponing the transport by a few days causes large savings for the Client).
- we can suggest cargo insurance for every transported load.
It should be remembered that the more time we have to plan the transport carefully, the better rate we can propose. Inquiries from day to day are characterized by an increased risk of higher rates – but it does not need to be the rule – as an experienced forwarding company, we have several thousand transport firms in our database (with whom we cooperate and whose quality has been verified by us). This gives us flexibility in the selection of the firm and we make every effort to ensure that the proposed price is optimal, whereas the services provided to be at the highest level.
Shipment pricing calculator?
We receive an order for a route with a rigid loading notification on day A at 09:00 and a rigid unloading notification on day B at 09:00. The car has to cover just 300 km, but the time frames are fixed and the goods have to be delivered on day B. Such a route may be more expensive than an order with 500 km to cover that can be entirely carried out the same day (with loading and unloading on day A).
Again, we encourage you to fill out our form so that we can prepare an offer customized to your needs.